Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:49:44 -0400

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 14:39, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for kicking me about that. I've been waiting to hear about
>> another obligation on that day. Unfortunately, I've heard, and I won't
>> be able to host the Saturday hack-day. I was hoping these things
>> wouldn't conflict and happen on different weekends, but it's not
>> something that I can get out of.
>>
>> The rest of the conference is still on, though, and we still have
>> space left for people to register!
>>

> If you still want to have the hack day on Saturday, I can commit to handling
> it.
>
> Johnathan

I was debating about suggesting that. There's a bit of an issue about
access to the building, who's responsible, etc., etc. However if there
is significant interest by the people coming, then I would want to
support it (hint, hint, if you are coming, please speak up now on this
issue!).

I can be there for a few hours in the morning, but then I'll have to
work out the logistics with the people at Penn for the rest of the
day. One main issue is that the building is locked, so I would need to
find someone else with building access to help out.

Tom