Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 XCVR2450

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 XCVR2450
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:20:38 -0700

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 22:09 +0300, Burak Kelleci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have replaced XCVR2450 with LFTX and checked the output using an
> oscilloscope. I have applied an AM signal with 100KHz carrier frequency and
> 10KHz message signal frequency. I selected the amplitudes so that total
> signal amplitude is always less than 1. Sampling frequency is selected as
> 1MHz. For 003.002.000 release the output is not as expected. However, for
> 003.002.001 release the output matches to the expected waveform. However,
> XCVR2450 did not work with 003.002.001 release. I attached the error. I also
> tried to recompile and reinstall UHD and gnuradio. Unfortunately the result
> is the same.
> Any suggestions?

OK, I know the problem now. There was a timing bug in the 3.2.0 FPGA
image release that affected some N210 users. The issue has been resolved
in 3.2.1.

Like Josh says, the error you are seeing indicates that there are
multiple copies of the UHD host library on your machine, or you haven't
built the corresponding 3.2.1 host code yet.

--n