[Discuss-gnuradio] Timestamps USRP N210

From: Sebastian Bader
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Timestamps USRP N210
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:08:26 +1000

Hello everyone,

I am currently working with multiple receivers of USRP N210s. I would
like to correlate the received signal of multiple receivers and
therefore require them to start sampling at the same time. Is there a
good way to implement that?

Regarding to that issue I was curious to see sample timestamps. I have
seen in various other threads that people have addressed this issue,
but I could not find any detailed information on how to get exact
(usec - nsec accuracy) timestamps. Can anyone tell me how to extract
timestamps from the received samples? Or if I have overseen it, tell
me where I can find that information?

Thanks,
Sebastian