Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] doubt about linking library to gnuradio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] doubt about linking library to gnuradio
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:44:07 +0200

Hi Jagdish Patil,
Archives of old Versions can be found at
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/
Since you'll have to compile things anyway, installing from source won't hurt you.

Version 3.2.2 is included in debian sid as well as in Ubuntu since lucid,
so I guess you either run an outdated system or a rather obscure one,
meaning that installing most libraries from source might be good advice anyway.

Greetings
Marcus Müller