Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark OFDM Question
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 04:45:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much Tom for your quick response.. yes i have found the code
scripts in gnurdio-examples/python/ofdm.
But iam not sure how to implement this code to make simulation in GNU radio.
could you please explain in bit detail how to use this code to make the
tranmission and reception blocks in GNU Radio. I will really appriciate if
you kindly guide me how to make this simulation work. Thanks for your help
and for your valuable information. looking forward to hear from you.
Anyone is welcome to answer ...

Regards,

Waqas.