Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Server Status

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Server Status
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:11:39 -0400

The system is back up. It's been down for about 8 hours (just after I
was working on the webpage and went to sleep).

We just upgraded everything and switched to a new hosting service for
the servers. That has reduced the downtime already (except for a few
of their own outages). I can't see anything that caused this problem,
but we are definitely more stable in general.

Tom