Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Nemanja Trecakov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:36:48 +0100

> Im fairly certain all you need is gnumake to be installed and xtclsh
> from ISE to be in your %PATH%. I have never tried this, but i would be
> happy to help debug it if there is some problem.
>
> -josh

Thank you both for your advices.

Josh, in one of the earlier mails you already advised me to install the gnumake
and add xtclsh to my path, so I did this.
I installed gnumake from (complete packages without sources from
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/make.htm ) and added xctlsh to my path.

However, I was not sure how to "run" gnumake, so I went to command promt and
tried gnumake
(http://old.nabble.com/Split-function-implementation-of-802.11g-OFDM-PHY-and-MAC-on-USRP2-td32253764.html#a32253764).
 It looks as it tries to build, but I am in fact not quite sure what I am
doing.

With this procedure I get the errors I wrote in the last mail.

Please reply if I did right or not.

- Nemanja