Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE & LTE-Advanced using GNU Radio

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE & LTE-Advanced using GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:21:59 +0800

What Eurocom is developing is a TDD system, but I don't think they develop for Chinese version. Long time ago, when they developed the 3.84M chip rate TDD CDMA system they focused on TDD. So I guess the reason may be the spectrum license that Eurocom has is a TDD one.

As for us, our target is a FDD LTE system.