Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous wireless transmission and reception

From: Tuan (Johnny) Ta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous wireless transmission and reception between USRP2s
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:04:52 -0400

I'm also interested in this problem. Juan Ramon, did you make any progress? If you did, would you mind sharing it?

For Marcus, I have a more general question regarding the flow graph. If I have in my GRC both a UHD sink and a UHD source block, is it true that the USRP2 will stay in receive mode until there're samples on the transmit buffer? Will it then switch to transmit mode and transmit until the transmit buffer is empty and switch back to receive mode?

Thanks,
Johnny