Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Odd behaviur of "Fractional Interpolator"

From: Mattia Rizzi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Odd behaviur of "Fractional Interpolator"
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:16:15 +0200

Sorry, the filesize is my mistake. All okay now. Thank you.

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:12 PM

Uhm, so it’s a little bit confusing.
Another strange problem is that if i put a 0.64 value of interpolation, and my flow graph is a file souce->fractional interpolator->file sink, and my source file is 1GB of data, i’m expecting a 1GB*1/0.64 output filesize. But when i run the graph i get a 800MB of output filesize, minor than the source file. I cannot undestand this...
Thank you.

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:45 PM