Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error running benchmark_tx.py from "next" branch

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error running benchmark_tx.py from "next" branch
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:05:16 +0000

Right.. that’s what I meant J

From: Tom Rondeau [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:45 PM
To: Nowlan, Sean
Cc: address@hidden; address@hidden

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Nowlan, Sean <address@hidden> wrote:

I think I was wrong; it looks like “bitrate” is used in the expected way – to indicate the transmission bit rate. However the code doesn’t take bits-per-symbol into account in uhd_interface.py (line 70):

asked_samp_rate = bitrate * req_sps

Shouldn’t this be, “asked_samp_rate = bitrate * req_sps * bits_per_symbol”?

You almost got me... sample_rate = samps_per_sym * bitrate/bits_per_sym

I just pushed changes to 'next' that take care of this and change address->args with an empty default.

Tom