[Discuss-gnuradio] Going on "holiday"

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Going on "holiday"
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:35:51 -0400

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm taking a vacation for the week (and won't be taking my computer with me <gasp!>). I'm sure the list will continue to survive and function as usual with the standard amount of help and advice given by everyone, so you probably won't even notice that I'm missing.

In the mean time, Johnathan Corgan should be putting out a release candidate of 3.5.0 within the next day. We have already moved our master branch in GNU Radio to this version, anyway, so if you're keeping up that way, you've already made the transition. Please continue to report bugs, though, before we put out the full 3.5.0 release. This represents a number of big changes, so we need eyes on and hands inside the code to make sure it's working right. I recommend people submit bugs to the Issue Tracker on our Redmine page (you'll have to log in to create a new ticket, the guest account is guest:gnuradio), otherwise it might get lost in email.

Thanks!

Tom