[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website downtime

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website downtime
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:28:38 -0700

All,

Due to disk corruption in the volume that stores the MySQL database back-end to the GNU Radio website, it has become necessary to restore from a backup.  Fortunately, we have daily backups that go back several weeks, so our data loss will be limited to any changes in the website since yesterday.

I will send a note to the list when things are back up and running.

Johnathan