Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 108, Issue 13

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 108, Issue 13
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:32:01 -0800

Bill,

Automatic Modulation Classification (AMC) is still a heavily researched area, and you should be able to find hundreds of papers on the topic by searching IEEE for 'automatic modulation classification'.  There are algorithms that use energy analysis, imaging techniques, cyclostationarity analysis, and many, many more.

Happy hacking,
Ben