[Discuss-gnuradio] error in using gnuradio-3.4.2 "usrp2::ctor reset_db f

From: umer.rabbani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] error in using gnuradio-3.4.2 "usrp2::ctor reset_db failed"
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:13:24 +0000

Hello all,

I am trying to use one of the example codes in gnuradio 3.4.2 library, I receive the following message when I execute the program.

address@hidden gnuradio-3.4.2]# python gr-usrp2/apps/usrp2_rx_cfile.py -f2G -N1024 foo

usrp2::ctor reset_db failed

Thanking you in advance and looking forward for a quick response.

Regards,

Umer Rabbani | Researcher

Polaris House, PP129 B29, Adastral Park, Ipswich, IP5 3RE

' 01473645887| 7 - 0743 57 67 821