[Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone do you know good GPS receiver Method?

From: 山本弘貴
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone do you know good GPS receiver Method?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:46:44 +0900

Hi, All
I have  very trouble
My experiment enviroment isUBUNTU 11.04 , USRP N200, DBSRX2 ,active
antenna and gnuradio
I am worrying about good software GPS receiver is not exist .
I want to receive L1 signal , and want to demodulate that signal
However GPS signal is used  Spread spectrum modulation scheme.
I try to creating gnuradio-companion's blocks.(use to Spread spectrum
demodulation blocks)
but that is very difficult so Now I think method is

 GPS L1 signal → USRP N200 → gnuradio-companion(UHD_source→File_sink)
→ software decode soft → output(Location data)

Eventually I want to Calculate location data,
Please let me know if you're a good this way

I am sorry that My English is not good

Kouki