Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:26:51 -0500

I have actually mentioned that error in the first mail itself.

I have mentioned that it gave me the error,

ImportError: cannot import name uhd

It wasn't clear in your second e-mail that your errors were the same.

What is your PYTHONPATH set to?

And also, I will, once again, encourage you to use:

Which takes care of installing prerequisites, downloading and building UHD and Gnu Radio, doing the necessary post-install tasks,
  and also figuring out what your PYTHONPATH should be, and telling you.

Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator
Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium