Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum Ratio Combining

From: Vanessa Gardellin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum Ratio Combining
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:57:27 +0100

Well, I am counting the number of received, lost and wrong packets.
Each packet is 1500 Bytes + header.

I will investigate better the problem. I sent this message to know if
there was any particular parameter that could affect the performance.

How did you compute the BER? So that I can do the same and see the results.

Thank you for your replay

BR,
Vanessa

--