Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio needs updates

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio needs updates
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:41:53 -0500

On 2-12-2011 11:38 AM, Paul M. Bendixen wrote:
On my Gentoo system, I also get the Udev errors,
I don't know where excacly this comes from (but it is annoying).

It might be part of the build system of the UHD driver, since I haven't tried using the script.

Best
Paul

Well, build-gnuradio doesn't support anything other than Ubuntu and Fedora.

But it sounds like UDEV is migrating to a new syntax for entries in the config files under /etc/udev/rules.d, and that it's issuing
  preemptive warnings that the old syntax will stop working at some point.

I'm not sure if the UHD "make install" now also puts in the rules in /etc/udev/rules.d, if it does, I need to coordinate with Josh
  I guess.