[Discuss-gnuradio] WBX and frequencies around 433 MHz?

From: Patrik Eliardsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX and frequencies around 433 MHz?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:50:47 +0100

Hi,

While I was testing the DQPSK-(de)modulation blocks in GRC. I found a frequency
region where the reception failed. I started with the ISM-band (433 MHz) as the
center frequency, and the reception didn't work. After checking my code several
times I decided to change the center frequency to 2 GHz and everything started
to work. So I tried several other center frequencies with successful outcome,
for example 2 GHz, 1.5GHz, 800MHz, 500MHz, 420MHz. If I tuned the frequency to
the 430-440 MHz region the reception fails.

I've used 2 USRP2s with the WBX and connected them with a cable and 20 dB
attenuator.

I have 4 different WBX cards and the result is the same for each of them.

Have someone encountered the same problem with frequencies around 433 MHz?

Br,
Patrik