[Discuss-gnuradio] Peak detection

From: Vanessa Gardellin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Peak detection
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 00:58:26 +0100

Dear all,

I finally figure out how to receive packet using OFDM and Alamouti but
unfortunately looks like I cannot detect all the peaks.
10% of the packets that I receive are right.
I think that I experience a phase rotation, i.e. instead of receiving
-1, I receive +1 for some preamble symbols and hence the channel
estimate matrix has negative components.
I am using PN to detect peaks.

Do you have any advise or suggestion on how to fix this?
I though to put a delay using a sleep in the alamouti encoder between
2 consecutive OFDM symbols in order to avoid the overlapping of
symbols but it doesn't work.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Vanessa

--