[Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in wav file sink

From: Matt Mills
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in wav file sink
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:18:59 -0700

All,

The attached script crashes with a segmentation fault (or with the I/O error text in the code). My C++ knowledge is lacking however I believe this is because work() and close() are both being called simultaneously from different threads. The close() call is being made while the execution of work() is already past the "is this file handle working?" test (I think?).

Thanks,
Matt.