Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in wav file sink

From: Matt Mills
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in wav file sink
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:53:21 -0700

If there is no samples flowing into the wav file sink block would work() be called? (IE, if there is a closed valve in front of the wav_file sink)

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
I think that what I'd do is cause the close() method to simply set a flag that says "close desired", and then do the actual close at the end of
  the work function, probably under a mutex.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator