Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new swig docs stuff

From: Justin Ford
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new swig docs stuff
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:47:26 +0000

> Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:06:29 -0700
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden; address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new swig docs stuff
>
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Tom/Ben,
> >
> > I think doxyindex.py may be relying on an xml field that older doxygen's
> > do not define.
> >
> > Perhaps we could put a big try/catch around this in case it fails and
> > print to stderr. That way the build keeps going, and its just a warning
> > printed out in the terminal.
> >
> > -josh
>
> You're right, it clearly needs to be more robust. I'll have a look tonight.
>
> Ben

I've built successfully on the latest master branch so this appears fixed as of
(or sooner):

$ git status
# On branch master
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
address@hidden gnuradio]$ git show
commit fc6151d4516ee86b697602014b83fb08a88c30f0
Merge: 89f934b fa161e1
Author: Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>
Date:   Sun Dec 11 23:01:34 2011 -0500

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'jblum/cmake_qtgui_fix'

Thanks!
Justin