Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Importing Grblock or not?

From: Urban Kuhar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Importing Grblock or not?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:07:26 +0100

Hi guys!

I have problems with writing a processing block in python. I looked at the examples here http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/WriteBlocksInPython but when I try to create a new class that inherits gr.sync_block (or any other from the example) I get this output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./python_processing_block", line 27, in <module>
    class add_2_f32_1_f32(gr.sync_block):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sync_block'

I wrote the signal processing block in C++ where I created a class that inherits gr_block and it work fine. Is there some module that I should import or am I missing something else?

Best regards,
Urban Kuhar