[Discuss-gnuradio] question about tune_request_t.hpp

From: osama mohamed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about tune_request_t.hpp
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:04:15 +0000

hi all ,
I found something that maybe will help me solving my problem which is tune_request_t struct

can anyone give me a hint about how can i use it

another question is that if i used the function tune_request(target_freq,lo_offset) setting the policy to manual , in this particular case can i set the target frequency (which i think is the PLL frequency) as is and change only the LO(NCO)