[Discuss-gnuradio] Modification on vita_tx_chain.v

From: Phone Naing MYINT
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modification on vita_tx_chain.v
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:43:57 +0000

Hi all,

I have done some modification on vita_tx_chain.v. I’m trying to get the data (I&Q) from another FPGA board using debug pins. When I receive the data, I write them into FIFO. The data are retrieved from FIFO when there is an strobe_tx signal.

And same sequence of data send using gnuradio and modified version(from another FPGA board). And look at the spectrum at RX. With modified version, the noise floor is increased about 20dB. I have attached the modified verilog file and two spectrum pictures. You can see the modification on vita_tx_chain.v file. Can anyone suggest me what is wrong with my modification?

PN