Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui strange problem

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui strange problem
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:20:31 -0500

Andrew -

It would probably be helpful if we could confirm that someone else with the same setup sees the same issue.

What versions of of the WX libraries and development packages do you have installed? What checkout of GNU Radio do you have? What about the relevant Python packages?

Cheers,
Ben
I know there are people using the latest Gnu Radio (from fresh GIT) on regular Ubuntu 11.10, so I wonder if there's a library difference
  somewhere (WxPython, WxGUI, Xlib, etc) that is causing this?

What are the major differences between the XUbuntu "roll" and the regular Ubuntu "roll".

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator