Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD underrun problem

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD underrun problem
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:35:07 -0800

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/general.html#overflow-underflow-notes

> Q2:also what are the recommended configurations for the send()
> function(buffer size , timeout ,delay between samples)

These parameters depend on your application...

> Q3:do i have to send the end of burst packet after each call to the send()
> function

No. Only set end of burst for the last call to send() within a burst.

Q4.

I believe you have a USRP1. And you should that USRP1 really only
supports a continuous streaming model -> many features are "emulated".
So you wont get that timed shutoff immediately when a burst ends.

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp1.html#missing-and-emulated-features

-Josh