[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding internship and PhD opportunities

From: shashank gaur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding internship and PhD opportunities
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:09:23 +0100

Hello Everyone!!
I am an International Student enrolled in Masters of Science in Embedded Systems at ECE Paris. I am pursuing a 2 years MS course in Paris with prestigious Ile de France Fellowship by French Government. Before that I have completed my Bachelor of Technology from BKBIET Pilani in July 2011.
Currently I am also involved in a research project on Software Defined Radio at my university in Paris, which involves work on Universal Software Radio Peripheral Device (USRP) and GnuRadio. I am also highly skilled in microcntrollers and their assembly programming. Also I am good at algorithm development for different problems.
I am highly motivated to pursue my career in Research and PhD. As my masters requires me to do two internships during my studies, one in first year for 4 months (May 2012 to September 2012) and second in second year for 6 months (Feb 2013 to Jul 2013), I am interested in pursuing these internships in same research field so that I can excel in that which will also help me in pursuing PhD further.
I would be glad to know if there is any institute or organization looking for candidates like me ready to devote 10 months of internship as well as pursue PhD in same field.
Thank you very much
Best Regards
Shashank Gaur
ECE Paris