Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined r

From: klo uo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to `fftwf_free'
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:05:40 +0100

Thanks for your fast reply :)

Remove the manually installed fftw, reinstall libfftw3-dev and try to
build. It should work just fine.

I tried that as first step and because it failed I manually installed fftw

If you want to install all optional dependencies see here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall#Natty-Narwhal-1104

I have all dependencies satisfied, only that `make` fails at fftw

Also I would not like to install gnuradio package, as I have some of it dependencies installed from source (like scipy, numpy, wx...) which aren't recognised by Synaptic, and similar complication