Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD source (data keeps being sent)

From: UB
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD source (data keeps being sent)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:06:25 -0800 (PST)

No I don't see the tone/spike. Infact, even with my own code, if I just tx
and connect the source USRP to uhd_fft.py file, I dont find any peak at the
frequency range.

Surely, this clears that the sink USRP could not be transmitting, but then
why do I get similar repeated samples in my source USRP 40-60 seconds even
later after my tx flowgraph has been executed. I am not sure, but is because
my rx flowgraph uses a head block, so the required number of samples get
filled, and the remaining, are filled in the buffer of the USRP1, that when
I run my rx flowgraph again, I get those samples... (doesn't make sense, i
think to have such a functionality, so maybe this is not the case).

Please help me find out the issue, as I keep getting the same samples
printed on my matplotlib graph even after tx has been executed

UB