Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD default subdevice.

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD default subdevice.
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:15:15 -0500

I will, but a lot are unmaintained. This is something that UHD should do anyway, and if it helps eliminate bad code then it's a win-win situation. Theres really no reason a program should have to ask for and set every UHD variable every time, this just adds a lot of clutter at the top of a program and if you don't have ALL variables user settable, someone somewhere with an oddball setup will have to rewrite every program they use for there setup, or they could just edit the default config file. Much simpler.