Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module (was UHD de

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module (was UHD default subdevice.)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:12:26 -0600

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:41:48PM -0800, Josh Blum wrote:

> And please, tell us the errors you get on FreeBSD. They may be simple or
> easily fixable. Let us know!

I am rebuilding today on my FreeBSD 8.2 machine, Using gmake.
Same hardware runs Ubuntu 11.04 :

gr_udp_sink.cc: In constructor 'gr_udp_sink::gr_udp_sink(size_t, const char*, sh
ort unsigned int, int, bool)':
gr_udp_sink.cc:112: error: 'IPPROTO_UDP' was not declared in this scope

gr_udp_source.cc has lines that are not in the sink. I think these were
there at one time but vanished. I fix this kind of thing with a patch until
it is fixed in the source. ( I'll do that and proceede.)

 typedef void* optval_t;
+
+// ntohs() on FreeBSD may require both netinet/in.h and arpa/inet.h, in order
+#if defined(HAVE_NETINET_IN_H)
+#include <netinet/in.h>
+#endif
+#if defined(HAVE_ARPA_INET_H)