Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module (was UHD de

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR standard UHD options parser module (was UHD default subdevice.)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:41:06 -0500

GR builds on OSX just fine, with autotools or CMake.  CMake is a bit easier &
more of the components compile correctly using it.  On OSX, the UDP stuff
compiles just fine, but I don't think it works correctly.  I've never debugged
it further.  Very possibly moving to Boost ASIO would solve that issue, since
the boost folks make every reasonable effort to weed out platform-specific
bugs. - MLD