[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem inserting chipscope in fpga code

From: Phone Naing MYINT
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem inserting chipscope in fpga code
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 04:04:09 +0000

Hi,

I want to check some signal on USRP2 board. I inserted chipscope (ICON and ILA core) to u2_rev3.v. At map stage, I received the error. Below is the error message.

ERROR: Pack:2310 – Too many comps of type “BUFGMUX” found to fit this device. (now design is using 9 out of 8 available).

Can anyone suggest how can I reduce the usage of BUFMUX somehow? Thank you.

PN