Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build gnuradio on FreeBSD

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build gnuradio on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:45:06 -0500

Yeah, I asked about that earlier, for some reason qwt is hard coded to /usr/include in the configure script. It really should just use the system path and not check just one predefined path, this also is a problem on Gentoo and any other OS that uses "/usr/local/" instead of "/usr/".

What the configure script should do is make two C programs:

#include < qwt/qwt_math.h >

and

#include < qwt5/qwt_math.h >

then see which compiles to find the qwt include folder name, or just not check and assume the first as that is what the code expects and most systems do anyway. Checking breaks more systems than it helps at this point, if anyone uses qwt5 directory they should just change it themselves.