[Discuss-gnuradio] FreeBSD build instructions in wiki

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FreeBSD build instructions in wiki
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:04:16 -0500

Hello all,

I have added some simple build instructions for FreeBSD to the wiki : http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FreeBSDInstall
These are off the top of my head as I do not have access right now to a clean FreeBSD install to test, If someone could walk though them on a clean system and record all dependencies that would help. I will do it my self at the end of the week ether way, Also if you see anything wrong please do tell.

I hope we can get the instructrions down to just typing "cd /usr/ports/comms/gnuradio && sudo make install clean" but until I hope this helps.

Thank you.