Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to synchronize two transmitters

From: yend B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to synchronize two transmitters
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 22:32:28 +0200

Thanks for the reply!
If I use one computer, I would even combine and stream them to the same USRP antenna. What I wanted to have is two independent
transmitters ( primary and secondary) transmitting over the same channel. The secondary (cognitive) transmitter will have to
synchronize to the primary transmission so that it can encode its message (eg. dirty-paper coding) to mitigate the interference.

Regards!