Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while running std examples max_power.py, be

From: Shalabh Jain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while running std examples max_power.py, bert : boost::math::round<d>(d): Value -nan
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:56:03 -0500

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
On 31/01/12 01:24 AM, Shalabh Jain wrote:

Just the frequency option (-f 2440M).

-Shalabh
My suspicion is that you're not using the version of Gnu Radio you think you're using, and there's an
 ABI difference between UHD and gr-uhd.

After you re-built UHD and Gnu Radio, did you "sudo ldconfig"?

Yes I did do that. I just rechecked the system for any previous installation files, but there isn't anything. My gnuradio and uhd installs are in specific directory rather than the default locations, so I can claim this with certainty.  What I can try is to do a fresh install of latest gnuradio and uhd branch on my personal laptop and see if this error persists. I'll report the results of that once I return home.

I can add another random finding to this since I tried rebooting the machine. If my kernel buffers are set to the default size, I get the std UHD warning to resize. However, the gui comes up for uhd_fft.py. But if I resize the buffers as suggested, I get the previously mentioned errors. Though the bert example errors out in both the cases.

-Shalabh