Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK using VCO

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK using VCO
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 04:33:56 -0800

One thing i forgot , there should be upsample(pulse shaping ) OR repeat by N block between "chunk2symbol" and "fm modulator"

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Adeel Anwar <address@hidden> wrote:
Anju,

Try connecting these

data_src(0,1)==>chunk to symbol(-1,1)==>fm modulator(sensitivity=(2*pi*(freq_sep/2.0))/samp_rate))

    where freq_sep = symb_rate (for non-coherent detection)

On receiver side u can use quadrature demoulator

-Adeel