Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem cross-compiling version 3.5.1

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem cross-compiling version 3.5.1
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:54:00 -0500

On 02/20/2012 01:18 PM, Ben Hilburn wrote:
> Stefan -
>
> The command listed in that FAQ relies on the use of a CMake toolchain file,
> which is distributed with GNU Radio.
>
> A recent update (to CMake, possibly), seems to have broken use of the
> toolchain file -- all of the flags inside of it will get ignored.
>
> Instead of passing the -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE flag, I would recommend
> copying the flags out of the toolchain file, and put them on the CMake line
> manually.  Depending on what version of CMake you have, this might be
> unnecessary - but it is easy to workaround, and this way, you can be sure.

OK, it looks like cmake requires clubbing with a blunt instrument when
trying to use FLAGS in a toolchain file.

Can the people having issues try this fix and let me know if it works:

https://github.com/balister/GNU-Radio/commit/895d2373c2adcc4a0ce949f320d9d92ee672178a

It worked for me, but I did this against a repo on my desktop, so I hope
I avoided a typo :)

Philip