[Discuss-gnuradio] Plotting the streaming data

From: merve deniz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Plotting the streaming data
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:01:14 +0200

Hİ all,
I want to plot the stream of data by gnuradio-companion. To do this use scope sink but the data changes in time. My purpose is read the data from usrp for two minutes (it can be change) and after two minutes plot the stream of data like matlab. Purpose is simple but problem is complex for now...
Is there anybody can help me ?

PS : I am using USRP1 with RFX1800-daughterboard.