Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:08:04 +0100

Nella citazione in data ven 02 mar 2012 15:45:45 CET, Michael Dickens ha scritto:
On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Arturo Rinaldi wrote:
can i build the master git branch on macos X 10.7.3 with cmake ? have i to
satisfy the build pre-requisites with macports as usual ?

Hi Arturo - I believe that if you use MacPorts to install the background dependencies --
just do "sudo port install gnuradio", and then, hours later, you can remove the
installed GNU Radio / usrp ports, if any actually got installed.  You'll need to install
CMake too, since the current GR ports still use GNU Autotools.  You should then be able
to use CMake to build GNU Radio from the GIT master on OSX 10.7.3.  I'm still using
10.6.8, but I know others who've used 10.7 and had success.  Getting the dependencies to
install is the tricky part, as always :)  Give it a whirl, good luck, and please do let
me/the list know if you have issues. - MLD