Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:41:00 +0100

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Carles - That's great to hear!  I take it that you don't have WX
> installed?  Using the QtGui really is nicer anyway :)  But, having
> gnuradio-companion is also nice ... maybe there is some other dependency that
> isn't getting met for GRC? - MLD

Yes:

$ cmake ../

-- Python checking for pygtk >= 2.10.0
-- Python checking for pygtk >= 2.10.0 - not found

-- Configuring gnuradio-companion support...
--   Dependency ENABLE_GR_CORE = ON
--   Dependency ENABLE_PYTHON = ON
--   Dependency PYTHON_MIN_VER_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency CHEETAH_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency LXML_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency PYGTK_FOUND = FALSE
--   Dependency NUMPY_FOUND = TRUE
--   Disabling gnuradio-companion support.
--   Override with -DENABLE_GRC=ON/OFF

Does anybody know how to install pygtk in Mac OS? I'd love to use
gnuradio-companion...

Best regards,
Carles