Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about uhd_fft.py

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about uhd_fft.py
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:24:11 -0500

The thing in the center is caused by a lot of things, like IQ
imbalances and the distribution of noise towards zero etc. We all get
it when the gain is high. Do you have something you are trying to
detect? Do you have an antenna connected to the right port? What
front-end board are you using? Try 100MHz and look at some local radio
stations.