[Discuss-gnuradio] How to align Tx/Rx timestamps

From: yend B.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to align Tx/Rx timestamps
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:35:05 +0200

Hi,

I want to implement a TDD system on Gnuradio using stream tags. The receiver first detects bursts from another transmitter and sets timestamps of its bursts accordingly. I have some experiece in writing custom blocks, but I have never touched the UHD api nor the gr_uhd blocks. I want to know how to align timestamps of UHD source and sink blocks. Does it matter if I use the same or separate boxes? I guidline for general MIMO case would be appreciated.

Best regards!