[Discuss-gnuradio] Work on digital narrowband examples (and Issue 452)

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Work on digital narrowband examples (and Issue 452)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:15:49 -0400

I started trying to address issue 452 that would hopefully help with some of the problems people have with the digital narrowband examples when the transmitter and receiver's frequencies are too far apart.

See my latest message for a potential resolution:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/452

In my tests, it works, but I'm looking for feedback on this proposed solution.

Thanks,
Tom