Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GRC

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GRC
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:02:15 -0400

On 03/20/2012 09:56 AM, Farhad Abdolian wrote:
Hi guys,
After a long interruption I have started to use GR again and had to install a fresh copy on my laptop. Everything seems to be working, the installation went well and all the tests seems to be OK, except when I try to run GRC.

The GRC starts without problem and I can run the dial_tone.grc without any problem, but none of the other examples seems to work.

For example, when I load the cvsd_sweep.grc file (under the same directory as the previous one), then I can neither generate nor execute the example.

I have attached the screen capture of my GRC.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and GR 3.5.1 installed from GIT.

Really appreciate your help to give me a hint of what can be the source of the problem?

Best regards,
Farhad
_______________________________________________ Discuss-gnuradio mailing list address@hidden https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio
You have display items at the same grid positions.  GRC cares about that now.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator