Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example of how mount the radio environment in gnu

From: ketlin Pedron
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example of how mount the radio environment in gnuradio-companion
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:13:30 -0300

Hi Ben!

The website of the gnuradio has only examples to be run with the USRP board, what happens is that I have not USRP board, but I know that it is possible to mount the radio environment in the GRC, and then test with the USRP ( I'll do it when I receive the USRP), while I have no USRP I'm trying to figure out how to mount the radio and test environment without USRP board.

Thank you and sorry if my English is poor (I'm from Brazil and I'm learning) !!
Ketlin.